- Nifty kitchen tool that revives blunt kitchen knives
- Pre-set at a 20 degree angle for an impeccable sharp edge
- Uses technology that sheds only microscopic metal amounts off the knife
- Features PowerGrip suction cup base used to attach to any smooth surface
- Easy to set up and safe even for a single-handed use
- Measures 6.4 x 6.4 x 6.4cm
Tired of dealing with blunt kitchen knives?
AnySharp will breathe new life into your old blades and sharpen almost any type of knife, including hardened steel knives and serrated ones, like the ones used for slicing bread.
This kitchen tool has been equipped with a clever PowerGrip suction cup base. Its unique safety feature allows you to securely attach AnySharp to a worktop or any smooth surface and even use it single-handedly.
Simply place it on the countertop and apply light pressure for best results. The AnySharp Knife Sharpener has been pre-fixed at a 20 degree angle to produce sharp edge to your timeworn knives in a short space of time.
The AnySharp Knife Sharpener is an eco-friendly product that uses tungsten carbide technology to extend the average life of any knife. Whilst taking up virtually no space and being easy to use, it’s a great addition to your functional kitchen tools.