Atlas150 Pasta Machine
- Sturdy design with smooth-action rollers
- 10 precision thickness settings
- Even a complete rookie can achieve professional-looking pasta —taste is down to you though
- Makes lasagne, spaghetti and fettuccine
- Wide range of compatible Marcato attachments, available to purchase separately
A heavy-duty pasta machine for people who are serious about their carbonara. The Italian-designed Atlas150 Pasta Machine has 10 precision thickness settings, going from 5mm right down to paper-thin.
Plenty to get you started, the flat roller is ideal for making your own lasagne sheets, while the cutting attachment caters for spaghetti and fettuccine. However, if you aspire to providing a full Italian menu in your kitchen, Marcato have a huge range of additional attachments, available to buy separately.
Although the Atlas50 Pasta Machine by Marcato is made from a light alloy, this silver beast means business. The machine does come with a clamp, but if you don’t have an overhang on your work surface (unlike your stomach, when you’ve finished eating that pasta) it is so sturdy that you shouldn’t struggle to keep it in place—this is also aided by the smooth action of the aluminium rollers.
An impressive-looking piece of kit, which makes your kitchen look professional even if you aren’t, this is a great gadget for budding Gino D’Acampo’s everywhere.