Herbs at Home
- Wooden planter with 3 galvanised pots – a stylish touch to any kitchen
- Includes growing medium and UK-source seeds – just add water!
- Grow your own basil, parsley and chives – decorative and great for all recipes
- Space-saving design fits on the windowsill
- Blackboard panel with coloured chalks label your plants to save herbal confusion
- Made By Viridescent
Not got the thyme or space for a vegetable plot, but still want some greenery and the convenience of being able to select herbs for your favourite recipes, from your own garden?
With everything that you need to make your own indoor herb garden, Herbs at Home is a great addition to any windowsill.
The stylish wooden planter box – measuring 33.5 x 9.5 x 12.5cm – features a blackboard panel and comes with three coloured chalks, so that you can label your herbs. Three galvanised pots, with drainage holes, fit neatly into the planter which also has a plastic tray to trap excess water.
Herbs at Home by Viridescent have sourced all of their seeds in the UK and the kit includes seed sachets of basil (brilliant in tomato pasta sauces), parsley (perfect for fish dishes) and chives (chuck into salads, egg mayo sandwiches or make a cool dip). They’ve even included the growing medium, so you can get gardening as soon as your planter arrives.