Intelligent Waste Totem Bin
- Cleverly designed bin enables an easy way to sort general waste and recyclables all in one large bin
- Removable food waste caddy that can be stored in the main waste bin, multipurpose drawer or on countertops
- Horrible smells are prevented with the odour filter and breather vents
- Wheeled base to make moving the bin easy
- Range of colours available including graphite, white/green and brushed stainless steel
- 10 year guarantee
- Totem 60L Measures 80 x 40 x 30 cm
- Totem 48L Measures 66 x 40 x 30 cm
- Made By Joseph Joseph
Be smart by recycling and throwing rubbish in an organised fashion all in one big bin – the Joseph Joseph Intelligent Waste Totem Bin.
There are separate compartments comprising of a general waste bin that can hold 36 litres in the Totem 60 or 24 litres in the Totem 48, a multipurpose drawer with a removable divider and a food waste caddy.
Removing bin liners from the general waste bin is made easy with the removable bucket and breather vents so it’s less smelly.
To further prevent a smelly bin, there’s an odour filter attached under the lid that is easy and quick to change when needed. There are a number of ways the multipurpose drawer can be used.
It can store the food waste caddy, be used for recycling, to hold 2 separate carrier bags on the hooks around the lip of the drawer or to store spare bin bags or cleaning bits.
Instead of having to lift the bin lid or having a slightly ajar bin lid (and having bad wafting bin smells), it can be released and securely shut with the touch button. The lid and button is made of brushed stainless steel which prevents grubby fingerprint marks and can be easily cleaned by wiping it down.
To make it easier handling this big bin, the base is fitted with 4 small wheels enabling you to easily move it around without leaving marks on the floor.
The Intelligent Waste Totem Bin has everything you need to do rubbish wise all in one unit without taking up much floor space which is ideal if you have a small kitchen. It beats keeping recyclables in a separate crate or bin bag.