The Original Bear Paws
- Meat handler utensil shaped and designed like bear claws for easy shredding, pulling pork and lifting meat
- BPA free and heat resistant up to 245 degrees celsius
- Ergonomically friendly as it’s designed to fit on your hands
- Very popular in the USA and has been used on many TV shows there including “Diner’s, Drive-Ins & Dives”
- Measures 30.5 x 15.2 x 2.5 cm
- Weighs 159 grams
Designed to be an extension of your arms, The Original Bear Paws claws is the perfect kitchen utensil for shredding meat and pulling pork.
It has 6 claws that are strategically spaced apart to enable the user to pull meat apart without getting slowed down by having meat caught in between the claws.
Besides shredding, the claws can also be used to lift meat joints and help hold meats down whilst carving.
Made from plastic nylon that’s BPA free and heat resistant up to 245 degrees celsius, the claws are dishwasher safe and won’t be contaminating meat with plastic chemical toxins.
There are wide gaps in the holder for hands to fit through with a thick grippable bar to hold onto which is comfortable making it easy to use. The blades are sharp and the bear claws are strong and sturdy to enable it to get through any tough meat joints.
This Bear Paw product is an essential kitchen gadget for anyone who loves a bit of shredded meat. It’s quicker and easier than using 2 forks to do this. It can be used for BBQs as well and will be a great talking point to those who witness the mauling.