- Boils the kettle from anywhere in the home or office at the touch of a button on your smartphone
- Choose what temperature to boil the kettle at from 20 to 100 celsius
- Smart features to tell you how much water is in the kettle and its current temperature
- Set a time to boil the kettle to sync in with your daily wake up routine
- Measures 15.4 x 21 x 27.4 cm
- Weighs 1.5 kg
- Made By Smarter
Designed to make life easier, the Smarter iKettle allows you to boil the kettle at the touch of a button from your smartphone. Through the downloadable app, a time can be set to boil the kettle which is ideal for the morning or when you come home. Just remember to fill the kettle with water though.
This smart Wi-Fi kettle provides live updates of how much water is in your kettle through the ‘Water Level Mode’ and how the current temperature of the water via the ‘Live Temperature Mode’. It can be set to boil at any temperature from 20-100c which is ideal for hot drink enthusiasts who knows what temperature water should be used for certain teas and coffee.
If you have a baby who needs night time feeds, the ‘Formula Mode’ boils and sterilises the water at 100c and allows users to bring this temperature down to be kept warm at the desired level. That’s less time for baby to wait for the milk to cool.
With a generous capacity of 1.8 litres, it’s the perfect size for house shares or a big family home. The app can be downloaded by as many people as you want but up to 4 users can connect to the app at a time which will show updated information on the kettle. It’s a must have for any modern technological home.