Stoneware Grand Tea Pot
- Incredibly durable (resistant to chips, cracks and stains) for many years of reliability
- Can be put in the oven or freezer – withstands temperatures of -18°C to +260°C
- Doesn’t absorb any odours or flavours
- Iconic design creates a classically stylish impression
- Available in a range of colours to suit all tastes
Delicate bone china is all very well for amateurs, but serious tea drinkers require a teapot which is both stylish and durable. Enter the Stoneware Grand Tea Pot from enduring French kitchenware icons Le Creuset.
The Stoneware Grand Tea Pot has a spout and a handle, so you can pick it up and pour tea out, and with a capacity of an impressive 1.3 litres it’s actually a little on the large side.
Being from Le Crueset, it’s practically bulletproof, so it’s safe not just for the dishwasher, but also the freezer, the oven, the microwave, and even the grill (grilled tea, anyone?).
You can buy the Stoneware Grand Tea Pot by Le Creuset in a variety of colours, including of course, the familiar gradiated orangey red they like to call ‘Volcanic‘.
Other colours available include Cerise (actually closer to red than pink), Almond (a soft white), and Marseille Blue, so if you feel like it you can even create your own tricolour flag in teapots. And what could be more glorious than that?