- Provides up to 12 hours of light on a full solar charge enabling it to last through the night
- Uses 4 high-efficiency LED lights to give a bright light
- Environmentally friendly with its use of recycled materials
- Uses solar energy to charge the Sonnenglas so saves on electricity costs
- The jar can be filled and decorated to your style or to give as a unique gift
- Handmade in South Africa and designed for areas without access to the power grid
- Measures 11.5 x 11.5 x 18 cm
- Weighs 0.7kg
- Made By Sonnenglas
Handmade in South Africa, this innovatively designed sun glass is a great way to bring light into your home without the need for electricity. It uses energy from the sun to charge through the day and has enough light to last you through the night. For dull and dark winter days, the solar jar has been fitted with a modern charging function which allows it to be charged via the mains with a built-in USB connection.
The magnetic switch enables you to switch off the Sonnenglas if it’s no longer required so you save some of the light for when you really need it. Like in a power cut! With the lid, it can be unscrewed and just like a real jar, it can be filled with anything you want to make it your own unique design. Don’t lose the lid though, this is where the lights and solar charge is.
There’s a handle that allows the jar to be carried and because of its light weight and size, it can be taken anywhere to create the atmosphere you want whether it’s romantic or scary. It can be hung over a table, taken on moonlit strolls on the beach, camping or used as a book light. It will make a great gift for anyone as well.