Swiss Chop Chop
- Portable chopper that chops, mixes, blends and purees without the need for electricity
- Leftover foods can be stored in the container with the included lid
- Accidents and spills are prevented with the non-slip base
- The container is microwave and dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning and reheating needs
- Measures 13.6 x 13.6 x 14.5 cm
- Weighs 435 grams
- Made By Kuhn Rikon
Move aside electric food choppers because there’s a new environmentally friendly and cost efficient chopper in the kitchen. The Swiss Chop Chop operates by a pull mechanism to give you chopped or pureed food. It might sound confusing or a lot of work but in fact it’s quite straightforward. Using the pull cord, it takes:
- 5 to 6 pulls for coarsely chopped food
- 7 to 12 pulls for medium sized chopped bits
- 13 to 20 pulls will give finely chopped food
- Exactly 20 pulls will give you a pureed smooth meal
The pull cord is made of a thick nylon material which is very tough so it won’t be breaking anytime soon. Blades are razor sharp so beware when washing and it can handle any vegetable even hard ones like carrots. There’s a container lid included which gives the container another useful purpose of storing any leftover bits of prepped food.
This Kuhn Rikon chopper is ideal if you want to avoid making loud noises e.g. if you have a sleeping baby, which is often the case with electric choppers. Being non-electric, this can be taken anywhere with you too.
It’s a lot tougher than it looks, more durable than electric ones too which tend to wear down quicker. Fantastic piece of kit that’s well built and gets the job done just as fast as an electric chopper. So go on, get chop chopping!